Type Here to Get Search Results !

best 20 English attitude status for fb and whatsapp

0

I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF!  Those who know love has also the risk of knowing p…

 



I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF! 


Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.


If loving you is wrong, Then i don't want to be right.


There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side. 



I have attitude for those who force me to show them


I'm not lazy, I'm a master of energy conservation.


The best thing about being me, I'm a limited edition and there are no other copies!


WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good, IF IT IS NOT YOURS!.



Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... it's called #Sunday, please fix it !


If you expect me to be there for you. You should be there for me too.


I'm sorry my fault. I forgot you're an Idiot.


Always remember you are unique, just like everyone else.



If you want me to control my temper.. You need to control your stupidity.


Style is a reflection of your attitude and personality.


I expect to succeed at whatever I put my mind to.















Post a Comment

0 Comments