Type Here to Get Search Results !

love status in english for girlfriend

0

english love status Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul. When I talk to you i …

 english love status



Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.


When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.


LOVE me for a second and I will make that second last for the LIFETIME.


2 Things can change a women's mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.


love status in english for girlfriend


I am not virgin, My life fu** me everyday.


True love has a habit of coming back.


Marriage is a fine institution, but I'm not ready for an institution. 


My mother always said don't marry for money, divorce for money.



Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!


The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.


Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but! we can feel it.


Wanna Hug Yuh soo tight..That even air couldn't fill the space between us


love attitude status in english


Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.


My 'last seen at' was just to check your 'last seen at'.


Only you can give me that feeling.


You can't stop loving short girls.



An Eye with Dust and A Heart with Trust Always Cries


If you wants a Stress free life don't expect anything from anyone bcz Expectations always hurts 


If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love...


A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.


english love status 2020





Thanks 👍👍











Post a Comment

0 Comments