Type Here to Get Search Results !

best 30 english romantic status for your social media 2020

0

Someone asked me, How's life? I just smiled and replied, She's fine. Yes i am selfish because i will never sh…

 



Someone asked me, How's life? I just smiled and replied, She's fine.


Yes i am selfish because i will never share you with anyone.


One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.


Its not the roses, but the wildflowers that are the key to a woman's heart.



I think it's cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.


Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.


You're my favorite song.


There are only two times that I want to be with you.. Now and Forever. Best romantic love status



Distance is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.


The most beautiful clothes that a woman can wear are the arms of the man she loves.


Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you're in love.


I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover's lips.



Every night i think of you before bed with the hopes of having you in my dreams.


My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.


I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.


I wanna be the one your 'EX' will hate, your mom dad will love, and the one you'll never forget.



I really hate my heart b'coz it lives inside me but beats only for you.


My dream is to be your dream.


You are the reason why I smile, I love, I breath, I live.


The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.



One day i caught myself smiling for no reason.. then i realized i was thinking of you.


I don't know much about algebra but what i do know is you plus me equals forever.


The world is a scary place but somehow in your arms, it doesn't feel so bad.


A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.


A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.





























Post a Comment

0 Comments