Type Here to Get Search Results !

best 30 happy birthday status for wish

0

God think the world is beautiful then he born u Happy Birthday!!! Hey Everyone.. Eat, drink and make merry because it…

 



God think the world is beautiful then he born u Happy Birthday!!!



Hey Everyone.. Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.


Happy birthday, my loved one. I cant imagine celebrating with anyone else.


Just Dropped In To Wish You A Birthday Full Of Happiest!!


Birthdays are good for me. The more I have, the longer I live. lol



Birthdays are good for me. Statistics show that the more I have the longer I live. :)


Happy Birthday to the most amazing man ever..


Yup its my Birthday yaaay me.. or, Its my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday lol.


Birthdays will come and go but the wishes will live together with us.



This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.


May this day be the happiest day for you! Happy Birthday! My dear loved one.


Let me make sure you have a birthday full of crazy love, special fun and wonderful surprises.


Some like Sunday some like Monday, but I like your birthday. Happy birthday.



Thank you to all the people who greeted me on my birthday yesterday and today.


Birthday cake is the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece.


You mean everything to me I Love You HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a special day.


There is no difference between you and a sunny day. Happy Birthday!



Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have the harder it is to breathe.


Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.


Happy birthday sweetie, i send to you a kiss, along with lots of love and hugs.


Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake.



I hope that 4 every candle on your cake u get a wonderful surprise.. Happy birthday.


Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday!


"Happy birthday to you" is the most sung song in the world and it has been sung in space as well.


Thank you for my birthday messages. It's definitely been a birthday to remember.



You have given me hope,given me dream.Happy Birthday my sweet heart.


A whole day to celebrate.


Wishing you tons of happiness and joy on your special day. Happy Birthday my mate!


Another year older, none the wiser..



My love for you will never cease and you'll always be the one for me. Happy Birthday....


Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!


May all happiness come 2 u in all your rest life.many many happy returns of the day.


Am so glad to have a friend like u happy birthday.


On your b'day, some words of wisdom... smile while u still have teeth. happy b'day.



Happy birthday to the most sweetest person have an awesome day ahead and stay blessed.


You are the sunshine in my life each second of every hour. Happy birthday to my love.


Somebody up there Loves you Somebody down here cares for you Happy Birthday my LOVE.


Hope lovely surprises Are coming your way, To make your Birthday A wonderful day!


Life is boring when you are not around. Happy Birthday to you - let's make it grand!


For u i am always here to stay,each year to wish happiest birthday.



































Post a Comment

0 Comments