Type Here to Get Search Results !

Top 20 English funny fb status December 2020

0

If time does not wait for you, don’t worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life. All my life I though…



If time does not wait for you, don’t worry. Just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life.




All my life I thought air is free until I bought a bag of chips.





 I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them :)





If school has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking :)



I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat :)



 I used to like my neighbours, until they put a password on their Wi-Fi :)



Silence is the best answer of all questions and Smile is the best reaction in all situations. Unfortunately both never help in VIVA & INTERVIEW.


Excuse me …. Plesae empty your pockets …. I think you stole my heart.


 Try to say the letter M without your lips touching.


 Nothing moves faster than a girl untagging herself from an ugly picture :)


Nothing is illegal until you get caught :)


 How do people write an auto biography? I can barley remember what I had for lunch yesterday :)


 Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.


I look at people sometimes and think ….. Really?? That’s the sperm that won :)


 The first five days after the weekend are always the toughest.


 I hate when people all of a sudden decide to be funny when I am drinking something :)


 The definition of a beautiful girl is one who loves me :)


 Dear Google, thank you for doing most of my homework for me. :)


 Dear Google, thank you for doing most of my homework for me. :)


Girls work on their looks but not their minds b’coz they know boys are stupid, not blind.


Admit it, you listen to other strangers conversations and mentally give your opinion.


Thanks 👍👍 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments